Thursday, January 27, 2011

THE SOUND MACHINE



My Sound Machine has finally arrived. It is a compact machine with 8 soothing nature sounds that put you to sleep. With 4 timer settings and a volume control it has such relaxing sounds as Rain, Thunder, Stream, Ocean, Woods, White Noise, Birds and Heartbeat. It really does work, I put the Ocean sound (waves crashing and pounding to wash tensions away) on last night, put it on the 15 minute setting, and I was fast asleep. You can also use it for yoga practice, (Forest, White Noise, to screen out distractions) the sounds are a bit repetitive, but that's what makes it work!

2 comments:

White Noise Machine said...

I agree with you...I really appreciate this post

White Noise Machine said...

Thank you for providing such information. This is very generous of you providing such vital information which is very informative.